Nature's Wellness Box, LLC
P. O. Box 566
5203 Park Village Court Fairview TN 37062
Office 615-799-0994 Cell 615-319-4139
Cancer book, Cancer Tea, Survival Stories, 13 Principles to fight cancer,
28 benefits from the cancer tea. Cancer CD Diabetes
13 Vital Practical Principles to Help
Fight Cancer and Other Diseases or Reduce Your Risk.
These Principles are also 13 Principles for a healthy lifestyle.
Email this page to a friend.
E-book of 13 principles to help with your health issues. Has information that will help just about all health issues. Liver cancer gone in two weeks, arthritis pain is gone , joints regenerate themselves. Sugar level lowered. Doctors are using some of the information in the doctors office an insurance is paying for the product listed in the Physician Desk Reference. Yes get information that you can share with your doctor and your insurance could pay for it.
This site is not meant for medical advice you need to use it along with your doctors treatments. Some people have seen positive results with this information and some of the products talked about on this site. We cannot make any guarantees of a cure for any diseases or cancer, you can try and see how it will help you. To get this e-file book go to our shopping page.
*Individual results vary.
Whatever your health issues these principles will be of great benefit to you.
* I know of one man who spent $750,000 of his own money to win his battle and he still lost. When you survive you may want to send more of a donation because of the life you are still living. Bonnie the lady who's liver cancer was gone in two weeks has no follow up medications and no long term affects of the chemo or radiation treatments.*
These 13 practical principles for a healthy lifestyle, and guidelines can be used to help you win your battle with cancer, and other health issues. . We encourage you to use these along with your doctor’s treatments. We have battled brain cancer, which has resulted in seven years of research on how to help fight cancer. We also have a book that we have written that goes into more detail. These 13 key principles have helped people with brain cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, liver cancer, prostate cancer, and others.
1. “Do your breast self exam on a regular basis, and don’t miss your regular doctors’ check-ups.” This is very important to your survival if you have to deal with breast cancer, because the smaller a lesion is when you notice it, the greater will be your chance of survival and the less extensive the treatments will have to be. Look for the Self Exam breast pad that helps to enhance one’s ability to feel the lumps. Contact us for more information. Men and women alike can use this to help find lumps. Men need to check their bodies in other areas as well for cancer. Make sure you are familiar with your body and the areas where cancer may grow.
2. “Cleanse the body on the inside.” 57 of the top physicians in Great Britain have found that 90% of aliments are caused by toxins in the body. Be careful not to do a cleanse too quickly, however, because if you haven’t done a cleanse in a while you could release so many toxins it will make your health worse or even kill you from toxemia. One patient who was tested was so toxic that, if he were a piece of property, he would have to be condemned.
3. “Eliminate the foreign organisms in the body that sap your energy and help weaken your immune system.” Many diseases and illnesses, like chronic fatigue syndrome, allergies, and cancer, can be traced to foreign organisms. Just about all of us have them, yet we don’t realize it. Use the Tea to cleanse your body on the inside. Go to the tea page for more information. Tea page Click here.
4. “Give your body the nutrients it needs to rebuild itself.” Your body rebuilds itself on a regular basis, and it needs the proper, adequate amounts of vitamins and minerals. Remember that the RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) started during a war effort, which means, since much of the food supply would go for the war. Only the bare bones of nutrition were recommended for the ones left at home. Though it has been adjusted once or twice over the decades, that was only after extensive research proved that the RDA was too low. You can’t afford to wait for the next round of research. You really need more than the recommended daily allowance.
5. “Be sure to include the vitamins and minerals that can be used to help with fighting and preventing cancer.” One doctor was treating a patient who had inoperable stomach cancer and heart disease. The doctor soon found that the patient’s stomach cancer disappeared after he was treated with a mineral for his heart. Supplements that have been shown to help others include DHEA, CO Q-10, Vitamin C, Flaxseed Oil, a good calcium, Shark Cartilage, Vitamin E, Vitamin B, a good multi vitamin, the use of some fiber product, and a highly concentrated fruit or vegetable supplement.
6. “Spend as much time in the fresh air as possible.” The fresh air helps to keep the free radicals on hold, assuming, of course that it really is fresh air and not smog. Breathe as deeply into your lungs as you can. After all as Spock (On Star Trek’s Enterprise) would say, “It is logical that the fresh air will help, since your body needs oxygen to survive.” One of the members who attended our brain cancer group went to spend some time at fall Creek Falls outside and got a little better while there in the fresh air.
Order this tea today to use it before chemotherapy Starts so you can possibly avoid the chemotherapy treatments. This tea has help ed with all types of health issues from cancer to cataracts.
e-book of 13 principles to help with your health issues. Has information that will help just about all health issues. Liver cancer gone in two weeks, arthritis pain is gone , joints regenerate themselves. Sugar level lowered. Doctors are using some of the information in the doctors office an insurance is paying for the product listed in the Physician Desk Reference. Yes get information that you can share with your doctor and your insurance could pay for it.
Discover 13 Vital Practical Principles to help Fight and reduce your risk of cancer. Book
“Jeff’s Cancer survival Story” is a unique book that is packed full of vital information for everyone
who is either striving to improve their health or battling a specific disease.